The M4 carbine is a family of firearms tracing its lineage back to earlier carbine versions of the M16 rifle, all based on the original AR-15 rifle designed by Eugene Stoner and made by ArmaLite.
The M4 is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle, with 80% parts in common.
This rifle is a joy to fire, and with the Tokyo Marui ZET system, you can continue to enjoy it in low temperatures (5 degrees Celsius?!?)
- Rifle Length 698/780 mm (stock extended)
- Rifle Height 250 mm
- Rifle Weight with empty mag.: 3110
- Power source: 144a gas
- Ammo source: 6mm BBs
- Fire mode: semi and full-auto
- Magazine capacity 35 rounds
- Required TM MWS Gas Mags
- Realistic Shoot & Recoil system
- Metal Body
- Auto Stop when magazine is empty
- Functional bolt catch